Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cashis "Light It Up"


Here are stills from a quick music video I shot a rap artist named Cashis. He is the most recent and one of few artist signed to Eminem's label Shady Records. This video is primarily a performance video shot around the grungier areas of Santa Ana (OC) to highlight Cashis's roots.


Camera Specs: HVX + 35mm RedRock Adapter with Pentax Lenses


I'm currently coloring the project with Apple Color. I've made the switch over and am happily coloring all my work on Apple's software. This video I am working more heavily with the FX Room working with a few different Bleach Bypass looks.

I am still trying out different methods with grouping shots and applying corrections to similar or identical shots. The Shots Bin allows for clips to be grouped, then by dragging a correction onto the group, it is applied to all shots specified. Although I find it still questionable if its efficient to go through the tedious process of grouping shots rather than simply applying the correction to each individual shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment